Sunday, January 5, 2020

Changes to my Charts on Ravelry

It is with a heavy heart and much regret that I am announcing that my Spirit Animal Charts on Ravelry will no longer be free. I am raising money for my transgender son to get gender-affirming top surgery that will help to raise him out of a cycle of deep depression and gender dysphoria. As a mother, I have decided that I should use my gift to help others, and at the moment the person I most need to help is my son who is so desperate for this surgery. The charts will be only $1 AUD - much less than most people would spend on things that matter less. The charts I have created have been downloaded thousands of times - if every person who downloaded payed just that one dollar, I would very quickly reach my target goal of $11, 500 for this surgery that will change his life in so many ways. Thank you for supporting me thus far - I appreciate each and every one of you :) For those of you who wish to show me further support, you may also support me on Patreon. I will be releasing new charts shortly, so  please keep checking here or on my Facebook page WitchWolfWeb Creations.